Digital Talking Books in Spanish
Dicapta, provider of services to the Library of Congress, is proud to announce the availability of five new titles in Spanish. These DTB address the needs of people with visual disabilities whose language is Spanish. The audio for those new titles have been narrated and recorded in Dicapta´s facilities in Florida. The high quality and expertise of neutral accent voice talents guarantee readers will have access to the following books:
- Vivos bajo tierra (mp3 sample) — Manuel Pino Toro, narrated by: Juan Carlos Rueda
- Dilema (mp3 sample) — La lucha de un sacerdote entre su fe y el amor, Padre Alberto Cutié, narrated by: Harry Froget
- La montaña invisible (mp3 sample) — Carolina De Robertis, narrated by: Sara Espinoza
- El sueño del celta (mp3 sample) — Mario Vargas Llosa, narrated by: Juan Carlos Rueda
- El desbarrancadero (mp3 sample) — Fernando Vallejo, narrated by: Harry Froget
- Bartleby y compañía (mp3 sample) — Enrique Vila-Matas, narrated by: Juan Carlos Rueda
- La ciudad y los perros (mp3 sample) — Mario Vargas Llosa, narrated by: Paul Gamache
- Ritmo al éxito (mp3 sample) — Cómo un inmigrante hizo su propio sueño americano, Emilio Estefan, narrated by: Juan Carlos Rueda
The titles have already been distributed and are available through the National Library Service for the Blind and Physically Handicapped (NLS) affiliates.
Visit http://www.loc.gov/nls/find.html to find your preferred location.